Join us in Rhode Island for a level 2 Intermediate-Advanced clinic with Factory One Motorsports/Sherco USA Enduro Champion, Louise Forsley! Our day begins at 9am and ends at 3pm, bring a lunch, snacks, your gear, and some water (we’ll have more on-site as well), and be ready to have a great time riding!
The exact location of this event will be emailed closer to the date as well as a list of things to be sure you bring with you!
Your ticket includes:
6 Hour Intermediate-Advanced Enduro Skills Class
- This class is level 2 of 2 progressive classes built to expand your skillsets over the course of the day so you can apply the knowledge out on the trails, giving you more confidence in various types of terrain
Swag bag with products from our favorite companies
You will learn skills throughout the day that will be actively used out on the trails such as:
- Clutch and Throttle Control
- Body Positioning
- Double Blipping
- And More!
Meet your Coach: Louise Forsley
Professional Hard Enduro, Moto Trials, and Endurocross Rider. FactoryOne/Sherco USA Team Rider
“Having 24 years of riding experience, I’ve been able to travel the world, collect multiple championships, and even perform in front of thousands in a live stunt show. Through all my experience in Moto Trials, Endurocross, and Hard Enduro, I enjoy sharing my knowledge with others and helping to grow the sport!”
- 6x U.S. National Women’s Trials Champion
- 7x U.S. Trials Des Nations Team Member
- 2021 AMA Hard Enduro Champion
- 2019 King of Motos Champion
- 2019 Supertrial Women’s Champion
- 2012 X-Games Silver Medalist
- 2012 AMA Women’s Endurocross 2nd Place
- 2004 U.S. Youth National Champion
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.