GIGMotorsports is working with Dynosaur Motorsports to bring you a first-of-its-kind hybrid car and bike day at Palmer Motorsports Park! We expect this to be a crowd-pleasing event for both car and bike enthusiasts alike!
This event will feature two limited-run groups for Intermediate/Advanced and Advanced/Expert riders with on-track experience. Sorry, no first-timers for this event. This event will feature longer sessions and a laid back, relaxed atmosphere. There will be no direct instruction during this day, but follow the leader drills will be mandatory for the Intermediate/Advanced group, and for those who are in the Advanced/Expert group, but new to this track. Because of the nature of this track day, no first timers will be allowed to register. You must have some track experience in order to join us at this event. Think of this day as a bunch of friends at the track, having fun, with non-competitive/trackday rules in place.
For this event, as it is a first of it’s kind, you must either register as a car driver with Dynosaur or a motorcycle rider with us, no hybrid tickets will be sold and no driver/rider will be permitted to run in both types of classes.
- If you’re going to pass someone, make it clean, remember that you are pitted next to them and will be having lunch together, so do so cordially.
- Any EZ-Ups or tents must be properly ballasted without staking into the pavement so they don’t take flight and blow away. Should your canopy take flight, you are responsible for any damages caused as a result.
- No racing, or reckless behavior will be tolerated, Palmer Motorsports Park reserves the right to eject you from the event immediately if unsafe behavior is reported to us from the track officials or if it is directly observed by GIG Motorsports or our control riding team. GIGMotorsports will stand behind Palmer’s decision without dispute.
- No refunds are offered due to the nature of this event
- In the event that your vehicle is over the 95dBA limit, you will be black flagged and removed from the track, personnel will notify you that you have an opportunity to fix the issue and muffle your bike further. If you fail sound a second time, you will not be allowed to continue riding during this event – no refunds will be permitted.
- Alcoholic beverages, weapons, and drugs are NOT allowed at any time during the event
- Pets are allowed if properly leashed and supervised. As the pet owner, you are responsible for cleaning up after your pet and ensuring a safe environment for others in the pit area.
- Please remove all of your trash and debris upon leaving the event. Ensure that your pit area remains clean, and trash is placed in marked receptacles
- Grilling is permitted during lunch, but no open flames are allowed
- No loud music in the pit area
- The track has limited electricity available, please bring a generator if you require accessory power for tire warmers. Generators should be placed far enough away from the pit area if they are loud to prevent disruption to other guests
Run sessions are as follows:
- 1x 20 minute morning session
- 3x 25 minute sessions
- 1x 20 minute combined end of the day session
If you are interested in registering as a car driver only please visit: http://msreg.com/2022DynoPalmer
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.