Join us for a private track experience at Club Motorsports in Tamworth, NH on May 24th, 2020. You’ve reached this page because you were personally invited by one of us, or one of your friends vouched for you to gain access to this track day. There will be no direct instruction during this day, but follow the leader drills will be mandatory for the Intermediate group, and for those who are in the Advanced or Expert group, but new to this track. Because of the nature of this track day, no first timers will be allowed to register. You must have some track experience in order to join us at this event. Think of this day as a bunch of friends at the track, having fun, with non-competitive/trackday rules in place. We will be running 20 minute sessions at this gorgeous track which boasts 15 turns over 2.5 miles with 250’ of elevation change on a 40’ wide course.
CMI has very strict sound requirements and any bikes above 92dBA with a non-factory exhaust system will be required to further muffle their exhaust. Sound is run during the morning as well as while we are out enjoying the track and is also weather dependent. If you have a stock exhaust system on your bike, CMI will ensure that you are able to ride. If in doubt, add a silencer or swap back to your stock exhaust for this event. There is no fuel on site so please bring enough to last you for the day. There is a gas station a short way down Ossipee Mountain Highway and a bit further down Route 16 is a station offering ethanol free fuel as well.
- If you’re going to pass someone, make it clean, remember that you are pitted next to them and will be having lunch together, so do so cordially.
- Any EZ-Ups or tents must be properly ballasted without staking into the pavement so they don’t take flight and blow away. Should your canopy take flight, you are responsible for any damages caused as a result.
Club Motorsports Rules & Regulations:
Acceptance of the full CMI Rules Schedule 3 will be required at purchasing.
- No racing, or reckless behavior will be tolerated, Club Motorsports reserves the right to eject you from the event immediately if unsafe behavior is reported to us from the CMI officials or if it is directly observed by GIG Motorsports or our control riding team. GIGMotorsports will stand behind CMI’s decision without dispute.
- No camping is allowed at the track, but there are hotels local to CMI that welcome our business and offer discounts if you mention CMI.
- No refunds are offered due to the nature of this event – unless cancelled by Club Motorsports or GIGMotorsports.
- In the event that your vehicle is over the dBA limit, you will be black flagged and removed from the track, personnel will notify you that you have an opportunity to fix the issue and muffle your bike further. If you fail sound a second time, you will not be allowed to continue riding during this event – no refunds will be permitted.
- Alcoholic beverages, weapons, and drugs are NOT allowed at any time during the event
- Pets are allowed if properly leashed and supervised. As the pet owner, you are responsible for cleaning up after your pet and ensuring a safe environment for others in the pit area. Refer to Schedule 3 of CMI rulebook PDF.
- Please remove all of your trash and debris upon leaving the event. Ensure that your pit area remains clean, and trash is placed in marked receptacles
- Grilling is permitted during lunch, but no open flames are allowed
- No loud music in the pit area
- The track has limited electricity available, please bring a generator if you require accessory power for tire warmers. Generators should be placed far enough away from the pit area if they are loud to prevent disruption to other guests